- Are you looking for a natural support for conception?
- Have you been trying to conceive a baby for some time?
- Are you preparing to undergo assisted fertility treatment?
Reflexology could be the support you need!
Having completed post graduate training in Fertility Reflexology, Sarah has been supporting fertility clients for the past ten years, whether preparing for natural conception or as a support alongside assisted fertility treatment.
Sarah is passionate about helping to give her clients the support and control that is so often lacking. Whether you have been suffering in silence or undergoing a barrage of tests and treatments, Sarah can help to support you through the challenges you face.
Stress plays an enormous role in fertility issues and can knock the hormonal system out of line which can prevent the body from carrying out it's natural processes. Reflexology offers a natural, non-invasive and deeply relaxing treatment, destressing mind and body, which may help to aid fertility through:
- Balancing the hormonal system
- Stimulating ovulation
- Regulating the menstrual cycle
- Eliminating the body of toxins
- Lowering adrenalin and stress levels
- Rebalancing energy levels within all systems of the body
- If you are undergoing or will be beginning assisted fertility treatment, reflexology may help to prepare you physically and emotionally, helping to increase the chances of success.
Stepping Stones with Sarah offers focused fertility support which includes:
- A free detailed consultation looking at the nutritional, environmental and lifestyle factors that may be affecting your fertility
- Free charting tools which will teach you how to track your body's cycle and the best methods to use
- Visualisations throughout your treatment and to use at home
- Hand reflexology techniques to use at home between treatments
- A safe and confidential space to discuss any concerns
Fertility Reflexology is most effective when both partners are treated.
Reflexology cannot guarantee pregnancy but will support you in ensuring you have the healthiest environment for conception to occur.