Reflexology for Women's Health
- Are stress and anxiety taking control of your day to day life?
- Are menopausal symptoms causing you stress?
- Do you feel you need a health boost and are looking for a natural way to rebalance your body?
- Are you craving some much needed 'me time'?
Reflexology can support women at all stages of their life. Sarah works with clients on a wide range of physical and emotional issues and will ensure that each treatment is tailored to your personal needs.
A small selection of conditions that reflexology may support through stress reduction allowing the body to rebalance:
- Stress and anxiety
- Hormonal imbalance
- Irregular periods
- Symptoms of PCOS, Endometriosis and Fibroids
- Symptoms of Menopause
- Back, shoulder and neck pain
- Joint pain
- Nerve pain
- Insomnia and sleep disorders
- Digestive disorders
- Allergies and hayfever
- Breathing disorders
- Skin disorders
Or maybe you are simply looking for a sanctuary to relax and recharge. Sarah is a firm believer in every woman needing her own 'me time'.
The first appointment will include a free consultation which will look at your medical history and lifestyle factors. Sarah will then tailor a treatment to your personal needs, offering relaxation and self care advice as part of your reflexology session.